Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Diaper Bag Essentials

Being a new mom can be overwhelming so I creating this list of essentials I posted on my Passy Clips Instagram account and thought I would share on my personal blog for anybody interested...

I try to keep things as simple as possible when I'm on the go. Aside from the obvious diapers and baby wipes, here's a list of some items I can't leave home without when I want to pack light, now that the little one is in his young toddler phase:



1. Sonia Carryall by Nena & Co: I love using a smaller diaper bag like this that doesn't weigh me down. In my opinion, their hand loomed quality is the best on the market. I'm also a huge fan of the women behind this brand and all the good they do for their employees in Guatemala. 


2. Fox Wooden Teether by Bohem: A perfect compliment to your Passy Clips for the teething toddler. Now available in our etsy shop. 


3. Leather Braided Pacifier Clip by Passy Clips: I love this gender neutral and fun color. Available in our shop. Color: Ocean. 


4. All Natural Pacifier by Natursutten: my favorite eco friendly pacifier to pair with our clips. Now available in our shop. 


5. Mineral Based Sunscreen by Babyganics: this travel stick is perfect on-the-go and safe for your little one's skin. 


6. Baby Healing Ointment by Aquaphor: living in a desert climate I need something that really works for those random dry patches around my baby's nose and cheeks. 


7. Bottle by Como Tomo: this was my go to bottle in between breast feedings. 


8. Organic Baby Food Pouches by Gerber: it's always good to have food on hand. Plus, I love the healthy food combinations they offer. 


9. Stuffed Elephant Pacifier by Wubba Nub: I use these at night so I'm not searching for my baby's pacifier in the dark. He cuddles with it as he falls asleep and feels for it on his own when he needs it.


10. iPhone/Wallet Case by Madewell: I love how simple this is and allows me to keep 3 cards with my phone at all times. On sale, too!


11. Bridgitte Audacious Lipstick by Nars: my favorite neutral, but fun color right now. 


12. Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Black by L'oreal: I've been using this mascara since 7th grade, over 20 years!! No matter how many others I try, nothing beats it, or the price.


13. Tinted Moisturizer by Nars: it goes on smooth and moisturizing. I've tried a lot and this one's my favorite.


What's inside yours? Did I miss anything?

No comments: