Thursday, February 12, 2015

DIY Finger Puppet Valentines


Fitz was invited to the cutest Valentine's Day party today. I hadn't even thought of bringing a valentine until the last minute. When I saw my finger puppets laying around I thought of a really quick and easy valentine to make and figured I would share if there are any other last minute friends out there.

Supplies:
Downloadable Template (when you print change to margins: none)
Ikea Animal Finger Puppets ($4.99 for 10)
Cardstock
Scissors
Xacto Knife

All you have to do is print out the template, cut each valentine out, cut along the gray lines with an Xacto knife and slide on a puppet. Took me 10 minutes, tops.



On another note, I haven't blogged for a year and I can't tell you how good it feels to be working on fun, personal projects for a change. Apparently having a baby takes up a lot of time ;) Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!

No comments: