Thursday, February 6, 2014

Baby Adams 1 // 33 Weeks

For Christmas our only presents to each other were cross country skis so we could go whenever we want without the headache of rentals and returns. It's the perfect winter exercise while I'm pregnant as I can go my own pace, breathe the mountain air outside and get some cardio in while enjoying the nature around me. The further along I get the harder it is to maneuver but the awkwardness is what makes it fun anyway. It makes me feel like a kid again, learning to ski for the first time since there aren't any edges along the sides. Makes for a few good laughs, too.


By the way, what the heck is a durian fruit? And who really cares what size produce the baby is? I don't want to compare him to food anymore...

2 comments:

misslisonbeesadventures said...

A durian fruit is one of the most wretched, discusting, grossest fruits on this Earth. I tried some in Malaysia and just about damaged my taste buds for good. Never. Eat. It.
xoxox

Summer said...

Alyson! I totally have a crush on you guys...you are our kind of people! I'm so happy for your new babe and can't wait to see what other adventures you have in store. Hopefully we can get together soon when we are moving closer to you in May/June!