Wednesday, October 23, 2013

3 Years (and some photos)

I'm not one to get too sappy, brag publicly about my "most amazing husband" or list the positive attributes of my marriage. Don't get me wrong, it's great if you prefer to show your admiration that way. Perhaps words of affirmation is your love language. It's just one of those things that I like to keep private and close, if ya know what I mean. But I've always believed Heavenly Father had someone special in mind for me, as I know He does for all of us. I just never imagined that person could be this good...



Happy 3 years, my Larry. Thank you for being the friend I needed and for the butterflies/baby kicks in my tummy that seem to keep coming out of nowhere. I love you always and even more with each new chapter of our lives.



On another note, as I mentioned before, my sister has been building her wedding and lifestyle photography portfolio and asked to take some photos of us when she was visiting back in June (I know... it's taken me a while to get these posted). It has been fun watching her business grow and be a part of it if even in a small way. I can't tell you how often we drive in the foothills near our house to run some of the energy out of Filly and Sedona (they have a lot!) and I feel really lucky to have a portion of our life documented in this way. Pay no mind to the goofy ones... they just make me smile. She made the experience so comfortable and easy and of course I highly recommend her. So if you are looking for a photographer in the San Diego area you should check out her website and give her a call. She's the sweetest little thing and really affordable. Christmas card photos coming up? Do it :)












Photos by Merrily

No comments: