Friday, October 26, 2012

Thirtylicious // Airborne

I recently said farewell to a decade of twenty somethings and I am now embracing the infamous 3-0 with open arms. It's been nearly three weeks since my birthday and let me tell ya, surprisingly, thirty feels good. And I can honestly say, I don't think I will ever have a birthday as great as this one. Larry went all out and surprised me with an after hours party at Airborne. I was completely shocked to tears and I couldn't stop shaking. The best part was the moment they flipped on the light switch and I saw the room filled with so many wonderful family and friends that I love. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I realized you had all come for me. You guys really are the greatest. I still can't get over it. Thank you so much for being my friends. This one's tucked in my heart and going down in the books.




2 comments:

birds do it better... said...

I love how much you treasure your friends! THAT is why, even tho we live a million miles apart, we will always be besties. I wish I could of celebrated with this crew at airborne, but canon beach was a pretty close second... Happy BD again aly!!
ps. i love your blog. that coke video made me cry.

alyson said...

Oh Am, I love you to pieces! I wish you could have been there too but that trip to Oregon was priceless. Larry was so good in getting us together. LOVED that trip and seeing you and your growing family!