Monday, August 13, 2012

K I N F O L K // Adam and Chelsea through Jessica Baucom

Props to Jessica for writing this fabulous article about Chelsea and Adam in the latest Kinfolk. I'm grateful to have such inspirational friendships in my life and I am amazed at all their talent and their beautiful spirits. I love how the pictures captured them at home in a casual but intimate setting. Good job, Jess. And Chelsea and Adam, too. You've got a proud friendy right here.







// Photographed by Britt Chudleigh via Chelsea's Blog //

3 comments:

jmb said...

Aly you're the best - please, you're the one that's inspirational! Love what your doing on your blog lately.
Hopefully we'll get to do a project together soooon.
xo

alyson said...

Jess, everything you touch amazes me. There is nothing you aren't good at. You are my hero. We need to get together super soon.

Marlee Gennille said...

let's get you and your man in that magazine. you guys would be perfect.