Friday, August 17, 2012

Dirty Vegas Coming Right Up

This weekend I'll be catching a wedding and then heading off to vegas for some work for 6 days. Yes... 6, which is 4 days too many (help me!). The worst part is that I'll be missing our very first two softball games (sorry ladies, looks like you'll have to find a backup). I'll at least be in good company so if you have any recommendations for us to pass the time such as killer thrift stores, estate sales, shows, restaurants, shopping, whatever... We're all ears! Viva!



// black & white photo found here //

5 comments:

Azy said...

oh you poor thing... vegas, no! I live here & am still trying to figure out what to do? lol I can tell you where all the great splash pads for kids are but other then that good luck!

Hash House a GO GO is a must if you haven't eaten there, yum!

alyson said...

Azy - I want to see you guys! Maybe we coud meet up one of these nights. I'll try to get a hold of you...

Aaron said...

So... Tacos El Gordo is delish! There's one on the strip & one on Charleston I believe... Seriously, if you like Mexican. Go here.

chelsea james said...

how did you do that? teach me the ways master

alyson said...

Chels - giffs are so fun! Let's get together soon and I'll show you. I owe you money too!