Friday, July 6, 2012

To My Surprise

The Roxy logo makes me cringe. I think because it's so in your face and overplayed for years. I dunno. Anybody else with me on this or am i sounding like a snob? But I was walking by a quiksilver store down in lake tahoe this last week and noticed they carried their female boutique quiksilver line - which is usually amazing - so it lured me in. While I was there I noticed, Roxy is steppin it up. My faves were these oversized beach towel blanket roll ups. I'm hoping they go on sale so I can snag a couple. You can find them here.

5 comments:

The Roberts said...

Love them, thanks for sharing!

audrey said...

i agree! always felt that way about the roxy logo. something dated and cliché about it. which maybe wouldn't be bad if it were tiny, but it's always right there.
pretty coral. loving it.

audrey said...

you guys in town? we're waiting to hear back about our offer on a place, but if we stay this week, want to meet up somewhere?

alyson said...

We would love to! If not here, perhaps in St. George? We are heading down there unexpectedly. We should def try to meet up!

audrey said...

maybe we could meet up with chelsea and adam before they take off for idaho...? it's a crazy week for us too, but maybe we can make something work... here's my cell--text/call whatever. 617.416.5314