Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ladies Of The Hour // Feather Headdress Party Hat

For the past couple of years my friends and I have kept up the tradition of making a feather headdress for the bride-to-be or birthday girl to wear when we all get together. It's a fun way to make them feel a little extra special without a silly party hat on their head (but then again, being silly can sometimes be fun, too). Here are a couple pretty birds that caught my eye.


Girlfriends really are the greatest and I love stumbling on fun traditions for lady friends on their special day.

// photo 1 and 2 //

2 comments:

audrey said...

i'm in love with a good headband. when i wear one, i feel more like myself. i don't know what exactly it is...

so of course i LOVE these. and LOVE your tradition. trying to think of a way/party/excuse for me to don a feather headdress myself : )))

birds do it better... said...

I love this tradition. I hope u have a collection of all the different girlies wearing one...