Monday, June 4, 2012

Utah, I'm Back And I Can't Keep Up

I finally made it back home from California and with me came a couple buddies in tow. With Matt leaving for a mission we are trying to get all the family time in we can. Larry was out of town this weekend and I was single parenting Filly and our brand new puppy. That's right, we have a new addition to the family and we have been in an instagram naming feud to figure out what to call the little peanut while daddy has been away. Head on over (@alypadams) if you want to contribute to the yays and nays of the new puppy's name. Going on three days without coming to a conclusion but we love her to death. Filly on the other hand? She's going to need some time to relax after the world stops rocking under her feet.


Only a little more than a week before my brother leaves us for two years. A day after he goes into the MTC (and then off to New York City) Larry's parents will come into town before their three year calling as Mission Presidents in Madagascar. We are really grateful for all three of their examples and we can't wait to hear about their adventures but it's hard to say good bye. I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of all three. Dedicating two - three years of your life to your faith and the people where you are serving can't be easy. And all of us left behind will miss them like mad but I know how blessed New York and Madagascar will be to have them in their service.


There is so much more for me to tell you but catchup will be taking the slow track until life winds down a bit. And when I do, I promise I won't repost pics from my instagram feed but for now this will have to do. I hope you enjoy your Monday while I'll be on house arrest with a brand new baby girl to keep my eye on juuuust in case Filly gets any crazy ideas. And if you haven't checked out this place in Provo yet, it's a must to get your grub on. I promise, you won't regret it. I highly recommend the tri tip sandwich. Melts in your mouth.



2 comments:

Marlee Gennille said...

i love all of these photos. your new baby is to die for.

chelsea b james said...

your pup is amazing. can't wait to meet him