Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Makeables // May

There is a small crew of us girls that like to get together periodically for craft night. We are way overdue for some quality time together. Here are a few things I ...slash we... have had our eyes on for those creative moments that usually come and go before anything ever comes of them. Jessica's idea is to make the backpack but I have a feeling I will opt for the (less ambitious and more rookie safe) terrarium or necklace. Ok ladies, let's make it happen! And if you have any other ideas, I'm all ears.


*You can also find them on my pinterest

4 comments:

amanda james said...

i love these! ok, maybe i'm in the crafting mood. sorry we couldn't come last sunday. we were major lemons. i have a cold sore growing on my lip/chin. help me! i got on drugs and am feeling like a champ though. lets play soony.

birds do it better... said...

We best be havin one of these lesbo nights in June when I get to town... June 22- July 7th.

alyson said...

It's on, dirty birdy bushnell! Can't wait to get you back. Start brainstorming for crafts in June. You best be getting a sitter for big riggs so we can go mountain biking or get some other big girl plans in.

jmb said...

Yes! I love that you're brain storming!