Friday, May 18, 2012

Heading West

We are hitting the road and heading to my home roots of Southern California to hang out with Larry's family in Newport and then down to Carlsbad for my brother's mission farewell. I'm getting anxious to feel the warm sand on my toes. One of the best feelings in the world. On our way down we'll be making a quick pit stop to watch my cousin perform in the Viva Elvis Cirque show and then on to that real good coastal livin I know too well. I'm hoping to hit up the LA garment district so if you know of any great fabric stores, do share...along with any other hot spot musts. I'm also looking forward to running around this magical place for the first time in almost 15 years with my guy. Happy travels to anyone else hitting the open road. And happy weekend to all those nine to fivers (I know how Friday feels for you!). Adios!

// image found here //

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Try Michael Levine or the loft across the street. You will have so much fun! Have a fun vacation!