Monday, October 10, 2011

Sunday Strolls In The Utah Bliss

We try to go for a bike ride or walk every Sunday.  They are some of my most favorite moments from our week considering how lucky we are to live in such a mellow, beautiful, nature infested neighborhood. People ask me why I choose to live in Utah rather than my beloved beach city in San Diego where I grew up. Well, the scenery like this is hard to compete with. And I just love it here, with him and our little life in our little cabin. Let it be known - Utah is the bomb for this California girl.




2 comments:

Danielle {@} sugar blossom boutique said...

hi there! your pics are adorbs! i love your outfit, the hat, the stripe shirt love it! i am a utahn born and raised, love it here! i've been posting lots of pretty utah pics lately over on my blog cause it's just so purty! ;) hope your day is fabulous!

alyson said...

Thanks, girl! Kind words are always sweet to the soul. Enjoy your day in the Utah bliss we both share a love for.