Thursday, September 8, 2011

New York and World Wannabe

I found this polaroid from our trip to New York in a pocket of my purse just recently.  I've never really lived there but something inside me craves for my feet along those crowded streets, to be but a small spec on that island and be surrounded by crazy and creative strangers. It lights me up inside.  Probably never will I be a resident but I can always flirt with the idea and look back on the good moments I've had so far.  There have been many.


// Times Square Spring 2010 //

And if I dream in a really crazy way I would hope to live in a new city every 2 months for 2 years.  That would be my ideal coo coo la la lifestyle.  Not sure how that would work when I have a ticking time clock baby making machine built in but it's a dream, nonetheless.  Each year feels like the gap to have kids gets smaller and smaller and the anxiety inside gets bigger and bigger.  I don't know if I'll ever be ready for my dream of motherhood to come. Although, I do want it real bad... someday. Especially with that boy of mine. He's pretty much the greatest.

2 comments:

kate said...

I think you have one of the coolest blogs around. And I can't get over your puppy. I figured I should say hi. So, hi!

alyson said...

Well, a big hi back at ya! With that attitude, you can stop by anytime.