Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th, Ahnold!

We spent the day mountain biking at Sun Valley Resort with the ex governator. Normally I don't ask to take pics with celebrities but I figured, Tis the season!  He probably thought we were crazy. We busted out our stars and stripes in all our glory - flags, beads, headbands. What can I say... I am proud to be an American.  On our way home, Utah greeted us with explosions in the sky galore as the firework shows were wrapping up their encores along the I-15.

From here on out, I want to make Idaho a fourth of July tradition. Last year started the Idaho spirit when we hit up Lava Hot Springs, Idaho Falls and then worked our way up to the Tetons in Jackson Hole. It's pretty amazing that we live in such a beautiful land with crazy beautiful destinations only a hop and a skip away.  I hope you enjoyed your holiday and the pretty landscape that surrounds your neck of the woods. Happy 4th, jiggas!!

No comments: