Monday, May 16, 2011

A Sunday in Brooklyn

We started our day strolling Williamsburg as we waited for a table at Pies and Thighs.  We had heard all kinds of yummy comments about the corner restaurant so we had high hopes until we were seated and consumed with the smell of the B.O.  I wanted to barf.  When we asked to be seated in another room the waitress was pretty rude.  Their mac and cheese wasn't on their lunch menu but other than those little dampers it was pretty good. After lunch we hit up the Brooklyn Flea Market. We were lucky it wasn't raining that day but the wind sure was a brewin.



I love Larry's sexy hair in this one.

I love when you ask someone to take a picture hoping to get some of the background and they only capture a smidget.  Kind of like this picture with the skyline cut off. Oh well.

2 comments:

Azy said...

Aly did you cut your hair? i think i am next in line.. I have been thinking about it for a very long time. Any way very cute!

alyson said...

I totally chopped it and now I feel like a ragamuffin. Especially in these pics with my hair spiraling out of control in the wind. It's a nice change though. You should do it! I never have to put conditioner in my hair anymore. It's awesome.