Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spread the word

If any of you are interested in a free aerobics class then hit up the tramps at Airborne. The biz is offering a free class to all first timers. Tell your friends if you are interested. And for real, it's pretty awesome. I was on a roll before my New York trip but after pizza, chocolate chip bread pudding, cupcakes and chocolate crescents every morning it's back to square one. I hope some of you will join me. And if you do, bring a towel. Our airobics instructors are awesome and they'll get you workin up a slippery sweat. Peace out lovers.

Class Schedule (starting May 2nd) -
Monday - Friday at 10 am
Saturday at 9 am

Directions to the Draper location:
Take I-15 exit 12300 South, go West.
First left at Lone Peak.
First left at stop sign.
First Right.

For more information click here.

2 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

We went to Airborne for the first time last week and we were so bummed we didn't get to see you there, I hope you had a blast in New York! We had TONS of fun playing dodgeball!!! Maybe we will have to try out the airobics, I'll talk Kevin into it:)

Teri said...

Aly, you are so good at marketing. I love your ad. wish i wasn't broken and could come! booo :( but i'll def spread the word.