Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Free 'Air'obics at Airborne. Who's in?

Hey friends.  With bikini season creepin up on me (and you, too), I've started going to Airborne to workout in the early afternoons. I figure I might as well take advantage of it.  Anyway, I am the WORST at following through when it comes to getting in a routine of staying fit. Why not make it fun and invite my friends so I will have to show up?  Let me know if you are up for a free airobics routine this Saturday (and perhaps every Saturday) at 9:00 am .  We can bump up the music and jump our little hearts out with the whole place to ourselves.  No joke, it is the biggest cardio killer and you will get the most fun workout of your life. You may even throw in a flip or two. Just leave me a comment if you would like to come. I want abs like these beach babes, don't you?  Ugh! I could kill 'em...

5 comments:

birds do it better... said...

Forget their abs, I want to have that girl's awesome side boob action...

jmb said...

I want in! But this Saturday I'm supposed to ski. Can we please make this into a routine?? Pretty please.

alyson said...

Amber - That's because you have the hottest abs on the block. And your cha-chas have something going on too. Little boobs are in. Big boobs are trashy.

Jess - I want to make a habit of it. If you can't make it this week you can come in the next.

amanda james said...

um, i'm officially depressed. i gotta get rid of my spare tire. I got my back all cracked today and it's feeling superb. I'm in. I'd text you, but who knows where my phone is right now. you should see our house right now. it's like mad chaos. i'm excited for our little bike trip. i'm gonna pon off rainier

alyson said...

I hope you can come on sat. I'll be there for sure along with 3 other VS wannabe jumping beans. Maybe we grab some brecky after. And the bike trip, I can't wait. Holla to summa.