Monday, March 28, 2011

"Baby"

I feel sorry for people that don't like dogs or the outdoors. Just take a look at all the awesomeness they are missing out on.



I made this silly little vid from the snippets of footage off our phone. The imovie app is simple and the tune of Bieb's voice sums it up. So here's a little compilation of moments from a walk and bike ride with our "baby" last week.  I know, I know... I'm going a little overboard with my dog these days but why not? She and the mister are all I got during the little down time i have right now. Maybe it's time for a real baby? Let's not get ahead of ourselves people.

4 comments:

Darci said...

So cute!! We're coming to Utah sometime this spring, can't wait to see you guys, your house and your pup!

alyson said...

Let us know when you'll be here so we can all get together for some super gt's! We will all plan something fun for you guys. I can't wait to meet your baby!!!

carLy hart crandaLL said...

biebs feeeeeves. i can't shake it. probs doesn't help watching this video either. filly is too cute. thanks for making utah winters look so livable.

amanda james said...

um, you just officially went up in my book. that was so amazing. i just yelled to cubby that he has to watch it. you are going to love having a baby, you are going to be the best little mummy. i'm downloading biebs tunes now thanks to you...