Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yes, I am jealous

Larry left this morning to run to the grocery store.  As soon as he pulled out of the driveway Filly started crying and barking.  I knew before he left that she had to go to the bathroom so I decided to wait until his car was no longer visible - just in case she decided to follow.  I let her out and she was like, "later mom! I love daddy more" and bolted down the road until I couldn't see her.  I called her name at least a dozen times and she didn't even flinch.  After a while she finally came back and almost got hit by 3 cars.

Then, Larry went to figure out what his options were for a new phone.  His has been lost for the past couple days. He pulled the whole, "oh, I lost my phone" trick.  Lucky him, his new iPhone upgrade is ready to purchase.  Last time I checked, my upgrade wasn't going to be ready until April even though we originally bought our plans on the exact same day. But now that I hopped back on the family plan with the mister it has been pushed back to July?! Oh really Apple?

So, I am here at home, sick, with a dog that doesn't love me and a phone that has been cracked to smithereens since September. Trying to decipher emails and texts through all the squiggly lines is getting old.
On a better note, it's one of my best friends birthdays. Happy Birthday Kinz! I miss you.

2 comments:

Kindsay and Erik said...

Thanks Aly!!!! Even if you feel like Filly doesn't love you just know that I Love you tons and miss you like crazy!!!! You're such a wonderful friend. Love you!

alyson said...

I miss all our good times. They were really, really good. I love you too. Xoxo