Monday, February 14, 2011

A little help from my friends + I love you

My hair is getting long and is in dire need of a chop. I'm feeling bold and might go short. Yay or nay people?



And if you're reading this that probably means you are at the very least my friend and I love you. For all my lady lovers, I hope your heart feels full. Happy valentines day because it's one of my favorite holidays of the year! I mean, who doesn't enjoy celebrating all the love in the air whether it be flirtatious, familiar, friendly or fun?

- Posted using BlogPress from my Phone

5 comments:

birds do it better... said...

do it. not to short tho. lots of layers too so its not butch. im probably the worst person to comment about this tho, i havent cut my hair in 10 years.

chelsea b james said...

cut it! Hair grows back anyways- I will look for some cute haircut pics for you. I'm on a mission. Have fun watching batchelor tonight! I'm such a prisoner

Carly C said...

oh i feel ya. don't fret, cause I was doing the same thing yesterday. back n forth i go...but i say do it. then maybe i'll get the guts to do the same sista.

jam said...

just do it! you look hot and sexy with short hair. just not too short. no pixies.

Les said...

I think you should do it too! Can you come to NYC and let me do it for ya?!?! I think short but not too short. Nothing above the chin, but maybe right at the chin! yayayya!