Sunday, December 19, 2010

Crafties Round 2

Craft night is turning into my therapy.  It's the only time I get out of the house and hang out with the girls. We made some more of the white Christmas ornaments from a couple weeks ago as gifts and also some really amazing leather bracelets Amanda & Chelsea found.  Jessica got a steal of a deal on leather strips.  I feel beyond blessed to have such great girlfriends in my life.  Especially girls that have such similar taste and interests. In some places they are hard to come by and I feel like in Utah I am swimming in them.  I hope we all stay here forever.  I never want to give this up.

Cubby even popped in to make some crafties with us.  When you have a boy in on it, that's when you know you are making the goods.

 The whole vajj crew:
And one shot of my leather bracelet.  I love it.

2 comments:

chelsea b james said...

i might have to steal some of your pics. vaj power! that was so much fun, lets do it again soon pa pa please! i love your bracelet

amanda james said...

I know I feel the same way. We are really lucky right? I feel like I take it for granted sometimes. When we lived out of state, I would come to utah and not believe my eyes, because you're swimming in the coolest girls. You are the crafting master, if you don't come we would all be lost. Your bracelet was such a slam diggity dunk. Lets officially call our crew the vajj's.