Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wittle Wooden Cabin

"You have to leave the city of your comfort 
and go into the wilderness of your intuition.  
What you'll discover will be wonderful.  
What you'll discover is yourself. "
- Alan Alda
I am so smitten with this little nest!  Yesterday, we closed on our house (our house!!) so now it's official and we can finally jump for joy!  She is all ours, in addition to all 2 acres of horse property that came with her.  If you know me at all, you can tell this place is straight from my dreams and I refuse to even attempt to pinch myself.  The neighborhood is perfect and we already have dear friends (to only name a few) just a stroll down the road.  We are a tad bit excited and so sincerely blessed to have our very own home to share our life's adventures in.

1 comment:

birds do it better... said...

i'm excited to check your snowy digs here in a few weeks... cant wait!