Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10/4 - the best day of the year - According to us

It's like pulling teeth to get anybody to go to a dirty buffet with me so when I was asked where to go to dinner for my birthday it was a no brainer.

Don't worry.  I wasn't a total scrapper.  Earlier that day, Kassey and I spoiled ourselves to a romantic fireside lunch at Sundance.  We love having the same birthday so much we have decided to make it a bi-yearly tradition - once a year just isn't enough.  I can't wait for April to celebrate our half birthdays.  Man, I just love that girl and will think of any excuse to celebrate her life (well, and mine too).

3 comments:

amanda james said...

chuck o rama was such good times. I wish I would have gotten a picture of cubby's mega plates. he was a little pork chop.

Kindsay and Erik said...

I LOVE my birthday girls!!!!! 10/4 over and out!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

I'm glad you had a great Birthday! We got your cute announcement in the mail & we are excited to come! You guys are a darling couple!
kev&em