Sunday, September 19, 2010

The future Mister to my Misses

Yep... Larry finally pulled the trigger!  No, no... not with a shotgun - this engagement has been anticipated for quite some time now.   The whole proposal was brilliant, sweet, generous, sneaky, thoughtful and perfect all in one.  Let's just say, Larry did good :)

And aside from all the stress of planning a wedding in 6 weeks I couldn't be happier! So, Sianara single life!... It was fun. But I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with this guy.


photo: will king

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hello Aly!
My husband and I are friends of Mark's from way back in the Provo days. I found your blog from Cubby and Amanda's. I actually met you once a while ago in Las Vegas at a byu b-ball game.
We just wanted to say congratulations!!!! We are so excited and happy for you guys!
Your blog is super cute.
Megan

birds do it better... said...

pleeeease make filly the flower girl. congrats al. you deserve all the fun thats about to come your way...

Kindsay and Erik said...

Aly! You look SOOOO beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! I love you so much!

Chelsea and Ben said...

amazing picture aly! congratulations!