Monday, August 23, 2010

My baby Filly

Ding, ding, ding... ahem... ladies and gents (like any boys look at this)...  I am giddy and delighted to introduce you to the cutest little thing I've ever seen.  Meet my girl, my little hood rat, my little Filly!  No, not like the city - that would be with a 'Ph'.  Filly with an 'F' - like a girl horse. Like... miss phyllis.  Like... my little cheese steak :)
Larry bought this little vizsla for us without me knowing.  It was a total surprise.  He was supposed to pick her up in 2 weeks but the guy told him he needed to get her early.  He came over and I was in shock. She is the tiniest little thing at only 6 weeks! Poor girl, lost her mommy early but she has a new one now and I adore her to pieces.  Not to mention her daddy spoils her rotten.  They are such buddies.  We wuv her!!

2 comments:

amanda james said...

yeah kenya has a friend now! I can't believe how small she is, she is so so cute. It makes me want to get another puppy.

Alyse Bitty Hair said...

Oh my gosh Aly. I'm so jealous. She's a doll. Congrats on your new baby.