Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New York Moments...

The city is filled with the most unexpected.  One moment you are looking up between pillars of concrete with only a minimal space of blue skies and the next moment you are surrounded by the energy of anticipated earth.  Sometimes you are so lost in the frantic routine of life you forget that only minutes away there is a place where you can escape, where you can find a tree to lean on and sink into a good book.  Or even enjoy the stories that are unfolding around you.  Here is a small collection of moments I randomly captured on my phone as I consumed these streets.  One month only teased my heart.  New York, I miss you.

3 comments:

Azy said...

hi aly i love these NYC moment pics looks like such a great time. hope all is well
xo

amanda james said...

i love those pictures! how did you have them look like that? You need to teach me all of your ways little one...

Teri said...

Aly maybe you should do photography...? hello.