Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oregon

One of the original 207 boys and his pretty little wild child exchanged their "I do's" on the weekend of April 10, 2010.  We danced in a barn and ran the river wild with many familiar faces of past and present.  This pair had a pretty dynamic turnout to say the least. To think... I almost didn't make the trip.  I wouldn't have any of these memories with these people I miss. Good times everybody!

Some quick highlights
- - - - - - - - 
River Rafting with the Bushnell's, Smarts and Lez
Getting clothselined by a branch knocking both Jake and me out of the boat
Hearing Jake yell "Save Me!" in waste deep water
Lezlie and her captain's whistle
Oversized wetsuits
Us girls under blankets on Amber's floor with junk food
Morning runs along the river
Familiar faces
Dancing in the barn. Oh that barn!
Smiles on John and Krista's faces
Tea Party at Amber's
Dairy Queen Blizzards
Old Provo Friends
 Portland window shopping and food carts with Amber
Reminiscing about Branbury days with Leslie, *Coco and Casey

*I really wish you could have been there.  We missed you Coco  :(

(top image by Anna Verlet)

1 comment:

Krista said...

I'm so happy you were there and thanks so much for taking some video. time for us to hang out more in UT. time it is!