Thursday, February 4, 2010

Eenie Meenie Manny Mo

Mister Manny arrived today at 5:40 am.  Merrily called me around midnight so I rushed to the hospital already exhausted. I was so, so nervous. It was a precious feeling being there but I started getting a little worked up/queasy even before she started giving birth. I thought the best thing for me to do was relax so I pretty much slept through the whole thing. I hate how weak I am when it comes to this stuff but we all could live without the extra drama of me having a seizure while merrily is mid labor. At one point after the baby was born I saw some blood in the trashcan and got light headed. What a dud. Help me.

Merr once told me she would carry my baby in her tummy if I couldn't have my own someday. I thought that was the sweetest thing she had ever said to me.  I think I can do it on my own but not without some serious freak outs.

No comments: