Thursday, January 28, 2010

Doooon't Leeeeave

Jamie and Teri are ditching me for the Dominican Republic. They are taking a family trip so it's just me, Yuma and my box of tissues.  Easy there... I'm not this suicidal depressing mess you are picturing.  I'm just not fully recovered from the cold I got last weekend.  I think I'll take it easy this next round and nurse myself back to health just in time for baby no-namer to arrive.  I want to be at the hospital (praying I don't pass out) when my sister goes into labor, not to mention hold the little guy so it will be a nice time to not overexert myself.  Alright, let's be honest... this is the worst time for them to leave me but Jamie is on this positive thinking kick.  And although I think she's a little crazy, it definitely helps to look on the bright side.  Which I'll remind you is - a relaxing week with the house all to myself, nobody eating the groceries I just bought, 3 closets of clothes to choose from and complete privacy.  Oh, but I do love them.

So I say sianara and hello freedom!  I guess that's what I am these days... Free.  I'm hoping it's a good thing?  The house is so damn quiet right now.  Please oh please don't let me hear the mice.  It might throw me over the edge.

1 comment:

kassey said...

just want to let you know that you are freaking hilarious and I LOVE YOU!

WHAT YOUR SISTER IS HAVING A BABY! you forgot to mention that during our little talk.