Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mr. Zogs



I  stole this pic from andrew garlock's blog today.  I'm slightly embarrassed of my blog stalk rep considering I don't really know him but I might have met him a time or two back in the day.  His blog always introduces me to the coolest and creative products out in the design world.  When he posted about sex wax candles it was a post that went straight to my heart.  Growing up on the beach in southern california and spending countless days in the sand watching my brothers and dad surf, I was exposed to a lot of wax:  wax in the car, in my hair, on the sidewalk curbs, towels, jeans... the smell of wax takes me back to the first 17 years of my life.  Mr. zogs sex wax to be exact.  that stuff is like gold to surfers.  truly the cream of the crop.  it would be nice to have a little piece of home burning in my room out here in utah... 734 miles away from Tamarack.

No comments: