Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a bone to pick.

I am a strong believer that a man wrote the dress code for women in the corporate world. i'd like to see him wear heels all day long. not to mention in the winter, walking in snow and ice. and i'll be damned if i spend all my hard earned money on clothes that make me look 40 that i can never wear outside of my cube and once-in-a-blue-moon networking gigs. scrolling through the internet and window shopping through the local retailers have led me to a few great options but all those pretty pieces are a little bit outside my price range and forever 21 just isn't cutting it. until i splurge and update my business wardrobe i'll have to fly under the radar and deal with the HR lady's lectures on corporate fashion 101 - as if she's one to talk.

i googled womens business attire and found this:oh don't worry... i'm pretty sure they are wearing panty hose. and yes, that is part of my dress code.

No comments: